Want to experience the adventurous side to Glendalough? Then look no further!
Join us on one of our Rock Climbing Day Trips in Glendalough. Come and experience this great sport in these wonderful surroundings. Enjoy the beauty and tranquility as our walk-in takes us passed the Upper Lake and on to the old Miners Village. Glendalough is steeped in history which our guides will be delighted to share with you along the way before we head off the beaten track with a small hike up to the foot of some of the most scenic Rock Climbing in Ireland.
Price €80 pp
09.00am: Meet in the Upper Car Park, Glendalough
- Introductions and Kit everyone up
09.30: Start our walk-in
- we’ll enjoy a beautiful walk-in, taking in the Upper Lake and Miners Village
- we should be arriving at the crag, kitting up and getting on the Rock!
- You will need to bring a packed lunch with you and we will provide the beautiful setting to enjoy it!
16.00: (approx)Depart Crag
- We hope to be departing the crag and enjoying the walk back to the car park
17.00: (approx) Debrief in Car Park
- after a quick chat we’ll be heading off with Smiley Faces!!!
All climbing equipment is provided.
What to bring with you:
- Rain Gear, it being Ireland we can’t promise the weather!
- Packed Lunch with Water
- suitable footwear for walk-in and climbing
- Rucksack to carry your lunch, harness & helmet
- Sun cream
- Sense of Adventure
- Great big Smiles!
* A reasonable level of fitness is required for this trip *