Selvaggio Blu Trek, Sardinia
Along the rugged east coast of the stunning island of Sardinia lies a trek described as the
most beautiful and challenging walk in Europe with its beauty said to be unequalled.
Along the rugged east coast of the stunning island of Sardinia lies a trek described as the most beautiful and challenging walk in Europe with its beauty said to be unequalled.
Traversing through the magnificent Baunei Territory, The Selvaggio Blu is sure to be an Adventure of a lifetime.
This multiday trek will have you walking through unique creeks, along cliff tops, across rivers and delving into the Mediterranean Bush.
You will cross ancient mule paths, through huge limestone Arches and century old Oak Woods, all the while surrounded by breath-taking panoramas.
Some of these labyrinthine paths end abruptly at the edge of impressive sea cliffs or deep gorges, making it necessary to Abseil, Climb or use Via Ferrata all of which adding to this wonderful adventure.
Throughout the trek you will be spending unforgettable nights under the stars, on incredible remote beaches, in caves or in wonderful old Sheep-Folds.
The trek will be led by two local guides who have incredible knowledge, history and experience in the local area and of course on The Selvaggio Blu itself.
The group will also have a logistics support crew who will transport the group’s larger bags, sleeping kit, food and water along the way to each Bivouac point. Each group will also be accompanied by our own Irish guide.
You will be living a truly fascinating adventure on the most isolated Mediterranean coastline.
Price: €1,100.00 (excluding flights)
- Airport Transfers
- 2 Nights Hotel stay with Half Board (1 at the beginning & 1 at the End of the trek)
- 5 Nights & 6 Days Fully Guided Selvaggio Blu Trek
- All Breakfasts, packed Lunches & Dinners
- Logistics support Team for transportation of heavier packs, sleeping equipment, food & water.
- Return Boat journey back to Start point
- Accompanying Giddy Gally Adventures Guide
- Equipment required for Abseiling, Climbing and Via Ferrata
- Training Day for Climbing & Abseiling prior to Departure
- Training Day Hike prior to Departure
Flights are the only part of the trip you will be required to book yourself.
We will advise on the flight times, carrier etc when booking.
Each trip member MUST have their own Travel Insurance with Activity Cover for Hiking, Rock Climbing & Abseiling.
Please provide a copy of this along with your booking form.